DCBID Local Business Alliance
Discussing topics that are top-of-mind for businesses
The Downtown Center Business Improvement District (DCBID) is launching a new initiative to support local businesses including retailers, restaurants, cafes, nightlife venues, and other storefront businesses within the DCBID boundaries.
Our goal is to connect local businesses with other downtown businesses, with the DCBID and with relevant partners and resources from various public agencies, so that we can collectively address challenges and work towards solutions. The group meets on the first Wednesday of each month at 1:30 p.m.
Join us on Wednesday, March 2 at 1:30 p.m. for our next forum. Sign up here.
What to Expect at a Forum:
- Connect with other local businesses
- Learn how to participate in DCBID promotions
- Gain information and discuss recovery policies and practices
- Hear from City of LA partner agencies
- Provide feedback on your business concerns and priorities
If you are a Downtown Center business, please take our brief (4-question) survey about what needs are top of mind for your business.
For more information, contact DCBID Program Manager, Cole Judge at email@example.com or 213-416-7516.