The DTLA Grand Giveaway
Relax. Recharge. Rediscover Downtown LA.
We’re celebrating Downtown LA by giving away some fun, fabulous prizes! Enter to Win a Staycation at one of our fabulous DTLA hotels, a Shopping Spree and Dinner, or some dazzling DTLA Glam.
- 2 nights at InterContinental. Enjoy a relaxing day in a poolside cabana, followed by dinner with a view at La Boucherie.
- A night’s stay and decadent dinner at the Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel, a boutique hotel that sits atop a 12-story historic landmark.
- Experience Downtown’s classic splendor at the Westin Bonaventure, a masterpiece in contemporary hotel design. After a romantic dinner, take in sweeping 360-degree views of the city before settling into your room for the night.
- Enjoy an evening of fine dining and luxury atop Bunker Hill at Omni Los Angeles Hotel.
- Savor dinner then a night at Hotel Indigo, with guest rooms featuring stunning murals to a penthouse cocktail lounge and everything in between.
- Staying and dining in is easy at the splendid NoMad Hotel, where historical grandeur meets modern day sophistication.
- Dinner and a one-night stay at the Freehand Los Angeles, a one-of-a-kind historic building transformed into a stylish contemporary hotel.
- Kick-start your shopping excursion with $500 worth of gift cards from FIGat7th to Target, Zara, H&M, and Victoria’s Secret, and when you’ve shopped ‘til you’re ready to drop, enjoy a dinner for 2 nearby at Morton’s Steakhouse.
- Revel in the open-air shopping experience with $500 worth of gift cards at The Bloc! Treat yourself to Macy’s, Bring Something to the Party, Jewelry Pavilion, and Eli & Ella Rose, then enjoy a rejuvenating meal for 2 at JOEY DTLA.
- If you need a little glam in your life, St. Vincent’s Jewelry Center is giving away a fabulous piece of jewelry valued at $1,000.
The DTLA Grand Giveaway Terms & Conditions
La Boucherie at InterContinental
Target at FIGat7th
Morton’s Steakhouse at FIGat7th
NoMad Los Angeles
Macy's at The Bloc
JOEY DTLA at The Bloc
Los Angeles Athletic Club Hotel
St. Vincent’s Jewelry Center